Twitch Phone Numbers and Emails

Twitch phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.

Send Message

Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Twitch?

How to Contact Twitch?

You can contact Twitch customer service by dialing their company’s phone number, 1-415-684-7494. This Twitch support number is designed to prompt and professionally assist users seeking resolution to various matters. These matters encompass a variety of issues, including addressing account suspensions, password rests, account access problems, refund requests for charges, and inquiries related to streaming and downloads. You can call the Twitch phone number to get in touch with the support team and have your issues resolved. The Twitch support team is well-equipped to provide solutions and ensure a satisfactory user experience.

You can contact Twitch customer service via email to help@twitch.tv. This Twitch support email address is specifically for general inquiry. For matters concerning purchases, you can send in your concerns and contact Twitch at support.twitch.tv. While email communication might have a slightly slower turnaround time, contacting Twitch support is still viable. You also have the option to engage with Twitch customer service through their Twitter account, which is @TwitchSupport. These methods to contact Twitch enable you to seek guidance, pose questions, and receive prompt assistance across various aspects of Twitch's services.

Twitch customer service does not currently include a live chat support feature. Instead, you can use their website's "Contact Support" page to find a contact form. Fill out the form with essential information such as your name, Twitch username, email address, associated phone number, country, and the specific category of your inquiry. These categories cover various topics, such as privacy concerns, providing feedback, and addressing other account-related issues. While immediate live chat support is unavailable, you can contact Twitch utilizing the contact form, ensuring that your inquiries are communicated effectively. You can also call Twitch support and send the customer service service an email to resolve your issues.

PissedConsumer Club

Twitch Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Suspension appeal

Very disappointed that no one called me I was wrongly accused of something I did not do and now no one would even call me about the situation I believe twitch does not care about the people that work so hard to get Affiliated and that they listen to people that have no right to report someone for something they didn't do wrong I am highly upset with everyone at twitch all because someone is doing better at streaming than other people they get jealous n have more rights than the actual streamer!!!

Peter B Ywu
Wrongfully suspended

I love how my account gets suspended without any contact. Ive done nothing wrong and their reasons make zero sense as to why Ive been suspended. Great customer support for someone thats supported twitch for many many years now

Mike D Pxn
Need to access my account
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.8

I still cannot access my affiliated account uswr id: MisterCoffeeBean call me 330845**** no progress I have followed up several times and got nowhere!! What a flipping joke

Kahiau Geb
Account recovery
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.1

I can't get a hold of anyone and they don't have a online support chat either. So annoying. I just want my account back!

How Good is Twitch's Customer Service?

Feels Disappointed | Jan 16, 2024

As many times as I tried to contact someone from twitch no one ever returned any message or call from them I am very upset n am thinking about contacting Attorney General on this matter.

Alan H Fwg
Alan H Fwg
Feels Satisfied | Jan 04, 2024

A great all round service

Janaki Npl
Janaki Npl
Feels Disappointed | Dec 07, 2023

It's was okay

Court Htk
Court Htk
Feels Disappointed | Nov 20, 2023

This is a garbage website that charge you money for something you know nothing about

Misty B Oev

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Twitch?

Account Question:

• “Do you get my account back?”
  • “To unsuspend a friends account”
  • “My twitch account got bots in it”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized transaction..”
  • “Unauthorized Purchasw”
  • “Fraudulent account purchases”

Request for Information Question:

• “Verification”
  • “Email verification not allowing me to”
  • “Talk about a appeal”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fake follwers”
  • “Affiliate not working”
  • “My twitch is not working on my.new cant.connect to my playstation..”

Cards Question:

• “My card was charged”
  • “Someone is using my credit card for service”
  • “Credit card fraud”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel subscription to Twitch prime”
  • “Did not subscribe to TWITCH”
  • “Cancel grandson's unauthorized subscription”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund Charged $12.95 3x. On 12/23,12/24 and 12/25”
  • “To get my full refund and suing”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need yall to change my number on twitch”
  • “I'm trying to change my email & add my phone number”
  • “I can't change my verification email”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I'm twitch affiliate and still haven't received my month pay”
  • “For one I would like to say, I never received a call the system doesn’t even call you back in. It they charge me for a twitch account that I know nothing about and you can’t get a hold of anybody to solve the issue the website does you absolutely”
  • “Didn't get my reward”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Someone is using my info on this site”
  • “This website doesn't need to know why's”
  • “App problems and contact issues”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Never order twitch services”
  • “New Career service offer”

Employment Question:

• “Proof of employment”
  • “For the job”
  • “Reason for calling do I get paid for a being a streamer”

Other Question:

• “Phone number issues”
  • “Having trouble streaming”
  • “Name change issue”

2.0
Roblox
24168 reviews
2.8
Do you have something to say about Twitch? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup